The Summit's program topics have been pinpointed and validated by senior executives from the clinical trials community as the top critical issues they face.
Key issues for 2017 include:
- Innovative Clinical Designs That Reinvigorate Business – Reviewing the kinds of clinical trial designs that encourage business growth
- Patient Focused Clinical Development – Analyzing various ways to involve the patient in all areas of clinical trials R&D
- Strategies for Site Identification and Selection – Identifying effective approaches to vendor selection
- Utilizing a Risk Based Monitoring Strategy in Clinical Trials – Assessing advantages over using conventional monitoring practices
- Using Large Public Databases – Investigating how these guide key design features in the ongoing clinical studies
- Rethinking Investigator Site Payment Excellence
- Investigating the Field of Oncology – Discussing emerging areas of study and drug development
- A Look at Electronic Informed Consent – Making the Consenting Process Easier for Participants
Keynote presentations offer a motivational and entertaining perspective on fundamental issues challenging management. The achievements of our Keynotes and their pioneering endeavors directly influence your job today. Delivering thought provoking and frank accounts of their experiences, our Keynote presenters give you the drive to develop forward-thinking ideas and strategies for your organization.
In addition to the traditional session format, panel discussions have been organized to give you multiple perspectives on a topic. The panel is composed of industry practitioners ready to share their ideas and debate strategic issues. As an attendee, you are encouraged to put forward your ideas, opinions and opposing arguments, creating a truly interactive Summit.
Join a select group of industry peers setting the tone, pace and goals of your chosen topic in a professionally facilitated environment. Participant numbers are strictly limited, ensuring all have the opportunity to share their problems and solutions to commonly shared professional challenges. Topics for discussion are selected from industry feedback received during the development of the Summit Program.